An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 11.

So much to do when I get home these days.  I had to take in all of those socks and pair them and then do another load of what looked like t-shirts (!).  That's close to all the loose stuff from that room.  I have to get it all cleaned so someone can sleep in it.  Otherwise, I'll have mattresses all over my first floor!






I noticed that the workers put in the underside / vents of the roof. What's that called?  I'm too tired.  Oh, soffit, that's it

I think all the insulation is in.


I guess that now they hard wire smoke detectors now. That's what the open boxes are in my ceiling.


Some room had to be made in the existing bedroom for maneuvering drywall sheets so I slid the mattress and more bins into the other bedroom and found two more garbage bags of socks that need washing. Amazing. I don't know what's going on with those socks. It's like the loaves and the fishes.



Now that's a clever idea!  Just tip the bed frame up on it's end!  Way easier than taking it apart.



 Now the other bedroom that was starting to look like I could get in and clean it thoroughly is full again with stuff that had to be moved from the other bedroom so the drywall sheets could be maneuvered into the new room!



And most of the bikes had to be put into the basement so extra drywall sheets could fit in the garage!  It's all too much!  Too much STUFF!!!















No comments: