An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Friday, May 10, 2013

What happens while I'm at work?



Usually, I AM at work but I took a day off today. And this is what I woke up to. Does this sort of activity go on everyday?


The road and sewer project continues. Half of the road is ripped up and with the rain, it's not a good situation This truck was going up and down the street in short bursts trying to pack down the road so the mail truck and anyone else who wanted to park on the street wouldn't sink into the old culvert. Hmmm, apparently things went awry and the truck got into the culvert.





The driver abandoned the truck and walked down the road away from the scene. But soon, help arrived.







Soon, the truck was back on the road and cones went up to alert people not to try parking on the side of the road. Yes, I'm procrastinating here and this seemed like something good that needed to be recorded. Otherwise, I might have to start a project around the house. 

No comments: