An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Outside



I dug up some of the garden and planted greens this past weekend. It wasn't all that bad. The soil is finally starting to become workable and less clay-like. I planted greens, radishes and peas.






 One of my very special chestnut trees. They are going to really pop soon. 



What is it about photographing what the human eye sees? It's never the same. This was so interesting to me and when I see the photo now, so way? That must be at the heart of what happened to the art world when photography emerged and tried to make its way into the world of "fine art." Not to sound like a dinosaur but back in the 1970s when I was in college studying art, the debate was still going on to some extent! Photography was trying to become a legitimate area of study. 

No comments: