An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Saturday, March 2, 2013

Old snow














This snow storm happened almost a week ago. I was unable to log into my blog because I couldn't reset my password! Issue, issues, issues.

All I'm gonna say is that I was never so glad for the invention of a gas combustion engine as I was that morning when my snow blower started. This snow was incredible....heavy, wet, ugh. The night before I was out twice shoveling about the same amounts but at 5:30 in the morning, you just can't face it again.

It was a good snow (now that it's over). After the snow, it got cold, pretty darn cold. And it's STILL cold. But you can tell that we're coming into warmer weather because even though it's only 15 -20 degrees out, it's almost HOT outside!!! We're so silly here in Wisconsin. A sunny day in the 20s seems like summer!

No comments: