An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Friday, August 26, 2011

My bachelor neighbor.

Here he is. I heard shrill squeaking outside my back door and found him yelling about something he didn't like in the neighborhood. He might be handsome, but he IS living under my back steps.


I took a day off today and guess what? Yup, another vat of tomato sauce in the works.


And more dehydrated cherry and grape tomatoes.


Has anyone read this book? Appropriate, n'est-ce pas?

While the east coast of the United States is gearing up and buttoning down for the hurricane, here in the midwest it is an absolutely beautiful day. Now that the canning is nearly done, I might take a long bike ride, work ahead in the online classes I'm taking, clean the house (it never ends!) or just read some fat and fabulous fashion magazines!

No comments: