An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Friday, October 10, 2014

It's DONE!!!

I stopped at Home Depot on my way home from work to pick up paint supplies and upon my arrival at home, Aaron and Matt were just packing up.

It's really done!

I didn't know where to start with the clean up but I figured the bathrooms needed it the most with every worker using them so that was 3 bathrooms cleaned and then I rolled up the plastic runners, vacuumed all the carpeting and washed the 2 new floors in preparation for priming.

Can you tell I have a floor fetish?  At one point, I had THREE vintage Hoovers up there!


Is that the moon over the right side of the house? I think it is!



With and without the flash. This view of my house is what I have been waiting for since I moved in. I have nothing but great things to say about the contractor, Aaron Teska and his crew, Matt. The electricians were phenomenal. They were so clean that it shamed me. Who cleans up the bathroom floor and shuts the toilet lid after they are done running wiring through the basement bathroom ceiling? Their mothers must be very proud of them.

Tomorrow is priming and then painting and then I'm getting those carpets upstairs with lamps....lots of lamps.

No comments: