An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Saturday, October 11, 2014

I figured out why white is so popular.


Did you ever wonder why that monotone white theme is so popular as a paint color? To liven it up, people sand things here and there and call it "shabby chic."

The reason there is so much white out there is that it is damn hard to paint colors!  It is so easy to just stop at priming and call it done.

I spent all day priming just one room. Brutal.


I look forward to relaxing mornings saving cosmos seeds!








That's right.....four vacuums were used to clean up after the workers left.  One never made it upstairs and sits in the living room awaiting use down there as soon as I move some things back upstairs.  Good thing I have that vacuum cleaner collection.


No comments: