An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Thursday, February 16, 2012

I can be picky about what I read

It's been a few years coming. Today I made the decision to dump one of the blogs I've been following. It had become unworthy of my time. I know that not everyone feels that animals deserve a life of contentment. People eat meat. I know this. But I have no respect for someone who takes on so much that those living beings that are in their care lose their lives. There are always excuses but it's still the same. If the goal is to become the caregiver for another living soul, then do that job or don't call yourself a farmer.

It made me nervous.

It was like a car wreck.

Now let's all go back to living a peaceful life full of contentment.



Add Image

No comments: