An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Friday, December 16, 2011

Pursuing my passion

My passion is laundry hung outside to dry. Google captured this at some point because two years ago in April, I had blocked out my new garden in black plastic and apparently I had a load or two of laundry drying on the line when the Google space camera snapped this pic. My passion captured from outer space.



As mentioned above, my passion is laundry dried outside.

Can't believe that it's December 16 and I'm hanging laundry at 6:30 a.m. Maybe it's the thyroid meds but I woke up at 5:15 a.m., started doing laundry at 5:30 a.m. and had two loads hung outside before leaving for work at 7:30 a.m. I was a little overheated after this workout because in two hours, my morning involved analyzing the weather forecast, making coffee, drinking coffee, cooking oatmeal, eating oatmeal, throwing some lunch together for later, doing laundry, getting dressed and applying work "face," checking e-mails, responding to or sending e-mails, checking my blog for other blogs I follow, retrieving newspaper, putting Christmas cards in the mailbox and locking the door behind me. It's a good thing that the clothes I chose last night fit or I would have been in a tailspin trying to put another work outfit together. There was not a minute to lose.


No comments: