An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where's my cocktail?


The weather today was spectacular. Here in Wisconsin, we finally have our spring weather. It was about 70, sunny and breezy. I did 3 loads of laundry and hung it outside and then moved on to the landscaping issues I've been in the gardens all day. That means from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. I ended the marathon with mowing the lawn. During this time, I planted about 200 more marigolds that were from last year's seeds, put in the few left over pepper plants, some other flowers and herbs that I grew from seed, potted a couple of cherry tomato plants just for yuks, and weeded and weeded and weeded. It all looks so nice and neat. That will change in a few days.










I love my yard!

No comments: