An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to me.

I don't know if they're visible, but this is about as good a pic as I can get. It's the dad feeding the kids some dinner. Soon they'll be moving on as the four kids are getting a little large for that tiny nest.


Seedling gone.

Seedlings now in lots of boxes that will be moved in and out of the garage while they harden off.

Mothers Day didn't stop me from working myself into a frenzy. This weekend, I managed to reorganize several areas of my tiny house. It's that old trying to squeeze 2 gallons of stuff into a pint of room. This involved lots of hauling of books around and dismantling shelves and getting those seedlings out of my house! After living with a mess in my kitchen since March 17, it's time for them to get outside and toughen up! Just like my baby finches....it's time to fly.


No comments: