An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My drive to work in the morning.










This is my drive to work every morning. This is my last drive to work at this location.
Every morning, I have had the privilege of getting in my car, heading north on roads that wind through one of the quietest and most affluent suburbs in Wisconsin. Nothing much happens on this drive. Over the past 7-1/2 years, I've come to know the turkey crossing season, the deer crossing season, the planting season, the harvest season, all the dog walkers, runners and the comings and goings of people as they leave their long driveways and head off to work.

All of that changed this morning. My job has moved to another location. Same employer, just another hospital...leaving my hospital behind me in the rearview mirror.



All packed up and ready to make the drive in the other direction.

No comments: