An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Sunday, January 16, 2011

What was I thinking?


Up until 5 minutes ago, I thought my Sunday would be nothing but reading the newspaper, drinking coffee or perhaps working on my kitchen drapes -- aimless puttering around the house. But suddenly, in mid-sip, I realized I have to submit my days off through August ASAP at work! Oh No!!! I'm not one to plan vacations too far in advance but now I have to check when I did things last year in the garden so I can at least give myself a long weekend to recover from all of that physical punishment. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait until I can get outside and do some physical work that completely wears me out. But when.....that's the question. I just hope I made more notes than these diagrams of where I planted what.

No comments: