An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Sunday, May 3, 2015

Exhaustion


A big day of cleaning followed by a well-deserved rest.




My daughter came in from Minneapolis and joined her brothers in doing some cleaning and organizing of family stuff. Some was donated and some found a new home in a storage locker. While all of this was going on, I cleaned out my garage yet again and put some of that stuff in the storage locker. I am pleased with the state of my garage now. What a beautiful day to do all of this. Even Detective enjoyed his day outside at my house while I did the garage reorganization and put on my window screens. He also found the bag of Milorganite. Yum. Nothing like purified poop for an afternoon snack.




Fencing at the storage unit.

No comments: