An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Saturday, April 11, 2015

stuff

I've been moving three boxes of stuff over the last decade. I finally opened them up and found a pleasant surprise!  Lots of my kids' sculpture / pottery from their early grade school days. All meticulously wrapped in newspaper.




So many memories. All happy times.  My oh my, they really liked 3-dimensional art! This is so different from my own situation. I never really bonded with sculpture. When I was in college, I got my only really, really bad grade (a "D"!!!) when I had to take a sculpture class to graduate. It was a nightmare. I respect it and like it but I just wasn't good at it. I was a printmaker.

My kids loved it.


 Very tiny sculptures of things (above).



Angry Beaver character?



The stash (below).




beagle (above)




I also found a box of framed photographs.





 



















No comments: