An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Saturday, December 20, 2014

17 days post surgery

I'm quite sure I'm the only one interested in the progress of my foot healing.

For the other two people, here's a good book that I purchased online.  It's full of examples of what it's like to be an individual and lead a life of adventure.

"Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
- Helen Keller.

 



 It's looking good here. It always looks good after I have spent time with the ice pack and have it elevated.






The stitches came out yesterday and I'm back to the same protocol...icing, elevating and now massaging. If I spend too much time on the scooter, things look pretty bad again as the blood ends up in my foot and it stays there and looks terrible.  The other news is that I moved to a different chair. Now I am close to the window and have lots to look at outside. This living room has to be cleaned and organized for Christmas. I will be relocating my rehab perch to another room. I am getting good at vacuuming, Swiffering and dusting via the knee scooter.



No comments: