An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day(s)

I'm just happy I can spend 3 days doing the kind of physical labor that defines your arms, gets you into a smaller size and makes you want to eat nonstop but you can't even eat enough to make up for the amount of calories you've burned through. I don't think I've ever been this filthy in my life! Is it normal to wake up in the middle of the night because you have charlie horses all over your body? I put myself on a banana diet hoping to stop the muscle spasms.

Somehow I managed to do some intense landscaping. I stopped thinking about whether it was even possible for someone a few weeks away from becoming 60 years old could even consider this sort of project. That's when the therapeutic aspect of it all came into the picture. Good anger management. Terrific therapy. Voila! I have no issues to work through anymore!

And it wasn't even at my house!

I can't wait to go to work tomorrow so I can relax.

I leave my trademark wherever I go.....rabbits and daisies that will fill up this garden next spring. Ah Pierre, it is good to see you again.




No comments: