An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some REAL sun


I took the two worrisome flats of seedlings and put them outside under plastic domes to get some real sun and warmth. It's hot outside today! The kind of heat that makes you sweat
!

Lovely, isn't it? This is that crack that has been bothering me for six years and just recently started leaking during a heavy rain. I have my fingers crossed that the cause has been fixed. But you just can't ignore something like this and eventually, I had to find out what was under the thick textured coat of paint. Apparently some nastiness is under there! I feel somewhat certain that the problem is confined to this area I chipped off paint in other areas and the plaster isn't damp. That's good. Time to get back to thinking about this.

No comments: