An urban micro farm experiment. Adventures in trying to live a simple life.


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some of my favorite things.


Here in Wisconsin, we're awaiting a real blizzard! Yes indeedee. It's going to be the kind that closes schools and businesses, whips the snow into 20 foot drifts and makes you proud to be a midwesterner. That is if your electricity stays on and your house holds up under the strain of it all.

We were all sent home early from work today and tomorrow is a snow day! And what is better than a snow day? Getting this book in the mail today and a REFUND from the city for overpaying parking tickets for my son! I'm just wallowing in it right now.




This is the view from one of the windows at work. Someone put this ornament on a bare tree and today was the day I took the photo. It makes me laugh whenever I see it.

No comments: